Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ms Cupcake interview

A few weeks ago I had a interview with Ms Cupcake, Ms Cupcake is based in Brixton it's a entirely Vegan bakery. Over 300 hundred people applied for the job of "bakery assistant " I got down to one of 12 and then finally the top 3 , unfortunately I didn't get the job but this experience has definitely raised my confidence and pushed me to continue to make my passion a career!


The night before the interview I tried some Vegan baking for myself! Not being vegan myself it was certainly different and challenging.

I made Coconut and Raspberry cupcakes, I found a recipe online after getting very confused.

They didn't turn out too bad but next time I will be extremely careful about how much bicarbonate of soda I used as there was a slight after taste!



No comments:

Post a Comment