Sunday 20 January 2013

Banna milkshake cupcakes

This Sundays bake was banana milkshake cupcakes, shock horror I used a Humming bird recipe again, however I changed it slightly as I decided to use slightly bigger cases. The recipe was for 12 cupcakes but I added a third of the recipe on top to make them a bit bigger.

I also wanted to see if I could use a butter substitute ,butter can be extremely fattening and pricey at times! I opted for Stork in the margarine form!

I also changed the recipe from strawberry milkshake to banana - by using banana Nesquik powder.

To find this recipe search for "The Humming Bird strawberry milkshake cupcakes" please remember to add a third to the recipe if your using muffin cases, if not stick to the regular recipe and of course Stork is used where butter is meant to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment