Tuesday 1 May 2012

Peanut butter Dino time!


Last night I was craving something sweet the only thing I could find was peanut butter so me being me I put two and two together and baked peanut butter cupcakes.


The recipe is
160g Butter
170g Caster sugar
170g Self raising flour
3 Eggs
3 tbs Coco powder
2 tbs of Peanut butter
a few drops of Vanilla essence

Cream together the sugar and the butter until pale, add the eggs one at a time then sieve the coco powder and the flour together , add to the egg mix when all ingredients have been mixed together add the peanut butter and vanilla essence.

Put 12 cases into a deep bottomed baking tray, fill each case to 3 quarters full, bake for about 2O mins

For the topping,
80g Butter
250g Icing sugar
2 tbs Peanut butter
A few drops of milk

Beat together the icing and the butter to form the texture of breadcrumbs add the milk followed by the peanut butter.

Pipe, decorate finished!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment